Salvia hispanica, a member of the mint family native to Central and Southern Mexico grows from one of the tiniest seeds on Earth, the nutrient rich Chia Seed. These tiny seeds are packed with powerful skin benefits and when combined with vitamin rich strawberries, create a deliciously potent anti-aging and anti-inflammatory treat.
THE BEAUTY FACTS
High in free-radical fighting antioxidants which can delay the overall aging process.
High in Omega-3 Fatty Acids which can help manage oil production, reducing the risk of acne, and reducing the overall skin aging process.
Reduces chronic inflammation which can aide in healthier skin.
High in antioxidants which assist in delaying the overall aging process.
High in Vitamin C which can reduce inflammation and assist in preventing acne,
Filled with Vitamins and Minerals that fight Oxidative Stress which can lead to cell and tissue damage.
the proof is in the Pudding
18 oz. fresh and/or frozen strawberries
1 cup soy milk
1 cup coconut milk yogurt
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/4 cup honey
1/2 cup chia seeds
& coconut milk whipped cream
Not Pictured (because they were eatened..)
1 cup chopped walnuts
1/4 cup sugar
1 tbsp vegan butter
- Puree all strawberries, soy milk, coconut milk yogurt, vanilla extract and honey in large bowl with an immersion blender.
- Stir the chia seeds into pureed mixture. Ensure seeds are completely submerged.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or longer. Or until the chia seeds gel up to create a thick, pudding-like consistency.
- Heat walnuts, sugar, and vegan butter over medium heat until walnuts are completely covered by melted sugar. Stir frequently to prevent burn. Spread candied walnuts across parchment paper to cool.
- Serve topped with coconut milk whipped cream, strawberries and candied walnuts.
Tip: For breakfast on the go, top off with frozen strawberries.